Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Funny and sad

 Its sad and funny the same time. Your best talent is writing and you forced to leave your language and start a life from scratch with another language. That is reality of my life... I need to write to stay alive...

What is happening to me? what is happening to me? 

So broken, so scared of living that literally can't do anything... 

Was I something or I had illusion of being someone? 

- She (my niece) lost her keys! and I know for her its big deal. Mostly she is worried that I will think that she is irresponsible. I don't!

I need to let her to find her way to this world and I am sure standing and watching her and just being there if she needed help is the best that I can do so far. 

I put myself in her shoes and think, if I had someone twice my age and experience, what he/she would tell me about my challenges... did she laughed so hard on my worrisome and sighed for my stupid mistakes? 

-Oh, Kabul! I was so in love with you, everyone was! but no one had intention of protecting you. We all just used you and left you bleeding... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleepless in Virginia!

 It's strange, I can't sleep well for several nights. Its stance because I normally sleep so well but I do not know recently I can n...